Aiden posted a picture of an elk he saw when he was visiting his dad. Here's our local wildlife, sitting in the pyrachantha tree right outside the window last Saturday morning when I went to do time on the treadmill.
The latest puzzle. It's complete, yes, but one piece was chewed in half -- either by the cats or the vacuum, we're not sure. Also please note the cluster of four pieces that ... simply weren't there. Oh, well. Better luck next puzzle.
Our second hemp shopping bag on its maiden voyage. David made this one. I like mine so much I'm using it for EVERYTHING now -- it's even held everything I need for a weekend up in Monte Rio, including my laptop.
And at last, Nana's Birkie Brag Socks. Some nanas carry brag books full of pictures, this one has socks with all the names knit in. Not sure what I'll do when/if there are more.
5 comments:
Woah! How on earth did you do that!!!
Watch out, now one of us will get pregnant and you'll be missing a grandchild. Hahaha
I love the socks! So cute and what a FUN idea!
Cool bird, too!
Also, I love that puzzle! It made me smile!
More? Maybe sweatbands?
Hahaha! Sweatbands!! Rad.
That is SO cool, Mom! You are amazing!
I vote that Hannah gets pregnant next. It's her turn.
Post a Comment