It's such a cute little site but so bloody hard (to me) to navigate! When I get a book on my *currently reading* shelf it's just a fluke, believe me. I can't simply pop another book into that list for some reason, and sometimes (like today) I can choose book after book, maybe give it some stars (and maybe not) and feel quite sure I clicked *add* but then not find it anywhere on my shelves at all. Kind of like real life.
ARGH!
So I'll just say here that I recently read Alex and Me, about the parrot, A Three Dog LIfe (memoir by a woman-of-a-certain-age whose husband suffers permanent brain damage), and I'm currently reading (along with the spooky Hawaiian stories) Agatha Christie's *And Then There Were None,* which is simultaneously suspenseful and quaint.
Perhaps someone will walk me through the gates and mazes of Goodreads one day.
3 comments:
I don't go there enough to be able to help off the top of my head, but I know I do a lot of trial and error on that site too, although I like the site. Frustrating.
But sounds like some good reads! I love to know what you're reading!
I can so relate to that, I freaking HATE the navigation or lack thereof on that site.
So glad it's not just me!
Post a Comment