Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sundays Would Be Great

if only I could stop thinking about how Monday is coming right after this.

Tomorrow begins the new schedule, no more having to get up at 6. That's something to look forward to. But getting there and having to start taking calls ... not so much. With sales pressure to boot ... not at all. They didn't tell us about the sales quota until after the training had begun, and I'm not fond of sales. But it could be quite good extra money, if I can make myself do it, and if I simplay can't it could be Nature's way of saying, "You need a different job."

It's warm today and a bit muggy; we've got all the fans on. Got my tv and dvd player and vcr all hooked up at last (and not by myself, I can assure you) so I can perhaps use them during my upcoming mornings-before-work.

Our Safeway delivery dude is late.

3 comments:

Jaz who Doodles and Daydreams said...

1) I think writing ought to be your clear, but then again, I've always thought that. I need to win that lotto!!!

2) So what time will you be going in in the mornings now?

3) Do you miss me yet?

4) You get your groceries delivered? I'm so jealous (and me here with no car).

Jaz who Doodles and Daydreams said...

And it should have said "writing ought to be your career" not clear. Sheesh.

YogaNana said...

We get our groceries delivered because no one wants to go prowl for a parking place and then dodge carts in the world's most crowded Safeway. It usually costs about $10 to have them delivered, but it is SO worth it to miss all that hassle and then let someone else haul it all up the front stairs!

And yeah, I DO miss you! Are you coming to visit?

Work is now 1:30-10:30, allowing around an hour drive on either end. May not be quite that long, but I haven't tested it at those hours yet. Win the lottery, win the lottery -- I need to write and knit and read and I also just joined one of Laume's quilt block swaps. What was I thinking? :o)