Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Making a List

for everything that needs to get done or packed before we take off for Ashland and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival therein tomorrow.

charge the camera battery
charge the iPod
charge the Blackberry
charge the Bluetooth
make a list for Obie of everything to do for the cats and the Herby Guys, not forgetting bringing in the mail
pack clothes
ditto toothbrush
neti pot
meds
lavender oil
brush
shampoo
toothpaste
knitting project
another knitting project in case I finish the first one
kindle (oh, yeah -- charge kindle)
pack book just in case I'm not in the mood to read anything that's on the kindle (Stephen King: Wolves of the Calla is current paperback, also The Boleyn Inheritance by Phillipa Gregory)
one more knitting project because the other two may not be what I feel like doing when I get there
and I know I'm forgetting something.

Sundry recent pictures:
A moment of catly camaraderie:

One of our little Alpine Strawberry plants, which produced some little Alpine Strawberries:

Most recent completed puzzle:

Yarrow and Neo dealing with last week's heatwave:

There is a ceiling fan directly over them here:

Wee baby shamrocks!

Views of the indoor garden, back room:


Kitchen window:

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Cozy! I love the cats hanging out. Ours does that too, the fat, lazy slob that he is. He reminds me to bask in life.

Cool puzzle!

You use a neti pot? Adam's been wanting one of those for his infernal sinus problems after we saw it on Oprah a few years ago.

Have a fun trip!

Abby said...

Mom's so techy hahah..precious! So are they doing the same plays as last year or are they switching them up?

Give Neo a scratch under his fat chins for me. I miss him.

Have fun!

YogaNana said...

Jenna: yep, I use a neti pot. It really does help.

Abby: different plays. They rotate the Shakespeares and also have some other well-known plays and some brand new ones. This year we have Macbeth (yay!!!), Henry VIII, All's Well That Ends Well, Much Ado About Nothing, and Don Quixote, which I understand is being done with large puppets. :o)