Thursday, October 22, 2009

Okay, I'll Play, Jenna

Five North American Cities in Which I'd Seriously Consider Living:

1. Denver, Colorado (like, kinda soon)
2. Boulder, Colorado
3. Seattle, Washington
4. Philadelphia (suburbs, including South Jersey)
5. Phoenix, but only in the event of Severe Global Cooling

Five Songs to Which I Know all the Words:

(So now I'm trying to think of impressive lyric-dense songs. "American Pie"? Maybe. "Subterranean Homesick Blues"? "Goin' Down." by the Monkees? I'd like to *think* I do ... I do NOT know all the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire," though. Ah, just five songs I like to sing:)
1. "Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver
2. "Dream a Little Dream of Me" by Mama Cass
3. "Right Field" by Peter, Paul and Mary
4. "Breaking Up is Hard to Do" by Neil Sedaka
5. "Mountain of Love" by Johnny Rivers

Five Foods I'd Wish to Have in Unlimited Quantities on a Desert Island:

(this is a fantasy, right? no glycemic index issues?)
1. Fresh soft hot breads with butter :o)
2. Homemade cookies (includes brownies)
3. Cheesecake
4. Dark chocolate
5. Cheese Enchiladas

Five Chores I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging:

1. Working on Christmas stuff
2. Vacuuming the back room
3. Walking on the treadmill (yeah, that's a chore)
4. Furminating the cats
5. Scrubbing the couch (see previous answer)

Five Childhood Friends I'd Love to See Again:

You know, my childhood was a long time ago and I really can't think of anyone I miss, except Sam and I am in touch with her even though I haven't seen her in a few years.

1. Sam/Sioux Hill
2.
3.
4.
5.

Now, five friends to tag (but please play even if you aren't tagged, and then let me know!):

1. Amanda
2. Abby
3. Sarah
4. Hannah
5. Micah

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You're such a good sport, Mom.

I love 'Dream a Little Dream of Me!' You singing it? Even better.

'Furminating'! I love it!