We're watching "Life," by the folks that gave us "Planet Earth" -- that is, the BBC filmmakers. :o) Narrated by Oprah. Looks like it was on The Discovery Channel, but as I may have mentioned thirty or forty times, we don't watch tv. At least, not here and not now. Anyway, we're getting it from Netflix and watching one or maybe two episodes a night and loving it. Loving it! I mean, I watch with little tears in the corners of my eyes because it's all just so incredibly cool and so beautiful. Yeah, so some of the animals eat others of the animals ... this is sad, but there it is.
And underwater? I'm always stunned by how amazing that world is. We have a friend who is currently on vacation in Hawaii and her FB updates are full of reports of snorkeling adventures. Yesterday she said there was a 30 ft drop off the edge of the reef and it was not to be believed. I greatly admire her courage for being out there -- almost as much as I envy her for what she's experiencing.
I wonder how much the cats would enjoy a salt water aquarium? I also wonder if they would enjoy some nice bright tiny little frogs?
Have settled finally on the Ornaments for this year, have a few done and a few more half-done.
No comments:
Post a Comment