Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Week is Begun

I hurt from one end to the other, with a lot of side trips all down my arms and all over my hands. There's a new sore joint on my right hand ring finger that I'm pretty excited about, I can tell you. But we're more packed than ever, the pussycats and I (although Yarrow keeps taking a small stuffed sheep out of a box I haven't taped yet and carting it around the house, which I've explained to him is counter-packing). I've filled out my change of address form at the post office and David is finding motels along our route that take cats. The guys came and laid the carpet we picked out in the back room of the house in San Francisco, which is going to be our dining room slash library quite possibly slash entertainment room.

And I'm up too late again. Excited!

5 comments:

Jaz who Doodles and Daydreams said...

When are you moving???? We MUST have coffee before you go!!!

YogaNana said...

Next weekend -- we better hurry.

YogaNana said...

Btw, I replied to your email on the same topic a week or two ago and also to a similar one from Nina Friday and didn't hear back either time. Beginning to wonder if my email works. I mean, like, in a reliable sort of way.

Jaz who Doodles and Daydreams said...

It could be me - at least on my end - I got a new computer recently and don't have all my filters set up properly.

Is your home phone still working? I'll call you and see if we can set something up!

Ginifer said...

Well I'm excited for you! SF seems like an interesting place to live, and I love moving!! And I think you'll love it there.