I'll get Christmas stockings done for everyone (well, everyone in the family), but not all this year, I'm afraid. I'm working now on those that were promised Christmas before last ... Well, at the time I didn't realize I was going to be so short on knitting time for so long. But now that we're up and running again, that's a good part of what I'm working on.
Noah and Robin are here for a few days, mostly out on their own running around seeing the city. And Jonah is in New Orleans donating a week to building a house for Katrina survivors -- I think he's working with Habitat for Humanity, not sure. Just know he called Sunday and said he might need money for food because he wasn't all that optimistic about Easter being a prime day for making money at Old Chicago Pizza, and could we transfer some into his account. Which we did. Have I mentioned lately that I'm crazy about my kids?
8 comments:
You so have to teach me to knit so I can knit some for my family. Maybe we can do a lesson or two when you're out here this summer and then re-cap/address problems in the fall when I come there?
Wow, I'm so proud of Jonah!!
I frickin love that kid!
Look at Jonah go!
And who is Robin? I don't think I've heard anything about her.
My family and I will wait patiently in line for our stockings. I still have those awful red things with the fur lining anyway, so we can hold on another year or two.
Really, Mom, You are the best Mom in the world. You give other Moms a lot to live up to.
Robin is Noah's girlfriend, and I like her very much and I do hope it's serious. :o)
Shucks and thanks, Hannah!
Jaz, I was SO hoping you'd still want to get into knitting when next we meet. :o) We shall begin ... with the fabulous handknit dishcloth!
And then you can join Ravelry and never have a spare moment ever again.
Well, Hannah beat me to all the questions...again. How did this happen for Jonah? That's a great thing he's doing! So proud! Can't we have a family reunion at the beach sometime soon? Hang out at my house and sing some wicked karaoke? I miss everyone so much and since I have the biggest family...everyone should come to me. I'll make it worth your while with yummies!
Plan it Jenna! I want an excuse to go to CA.
I utterly <3 hand-knit dishcloths, so you're ON.
ME TOO! ME TOO!! I was just telling Josiah yesterday that we need to plan a trip out to CA to visit you guys. He's been wondering when he should take his next "vacation" time...any suggestions? I would totally love to come! Flying may be cheaper than gas by the time we get around to it! Heck! It may be cheaper now!!
Post a Comment