And since I don't know where to start, here's the overview:
More or less left to right: Jonah, #9. Noah, #8. Me with my hands on David's shoulders. David was an only child and the youngest cousin in his extended family, so this is quite the different sort of family for him. Sarah in the pink shirt, wife of Josiah, #3, in the green. clustered in front of them are their kids, Rylie, Alyssa, Camden, and Trenton. Then Hannah, #6, in the white shirt, with husband Mike beside her. She's holding daughter Bella, and that's son Ash in the green t-shirt in front. Next, Abby, #7, holding son Maddox, with son Calix riding his dad Orion's shoulders. Then we have Amanda's family: Dave, Amanda, #4, and their daughter Mikayla. Across the back is Kaiti, holding son Madden, and his sister McKenzee, being held by dad Micah, #5. Down front: Adam and Jenna, #1, holding their son Conor, with Dylan, Aiden, and Lyndsay, in that order. There are more -- perhaps one day we'll get them all in one place at one time. I'm not optimistic, though, as I do not have one single picture of all nine kids together: someone always managed to be somewhere else.
I tried to get at least one really excellent picture of everyone and I still don't know if I succeeded. For the attempt, see the next post.
1 comment:
That is so wonderful that you got to see (almost) everyone at once like that. You have beautiful family, lady. And the ones I know - SOOoooo grown up. How'd that happen????
Post a Comment