Wow, a week from tomorrow we're heading to the airport! David's working late every night on his company's latest release, which he needs to have as ready as possible before he goes out of town; we've got friends lined up to come in and see to the needs of The Pussycats; and I hope hope hope that everyone else who will be traveling has all his/her/their ducks in a row.
Nothing out of the ordinary going on otherwise. No stories to tell, except I twisted my knee on my way upstairs to work this morning and now it doesn't want to climb stairs at all, but I expect that will heal itself. Always has.
I'm going to pack my yoga mat and maybe Jenna can correct my form or offer suggestions. No Sun Salutation! Wow, I really don't like that. I know, it's a standard, everybody does it, we did it when I was in school in Scottsdale -- in fact, that's where I learned to dislike it. All that up and down and remembering sequence! No, thanks. Nice slow stretching breathing limbering yoga, that's what us old folks like.
Hey, if anyone wants to learn to knit maybe we can have a lesson on Saturday or sometime, I know Mikayla wants to. Spread the woolly joy, I say! If you want to learn, get a pair of needles (kinda big, like maybe size 8 or so) and some yarn and we'll have at it.
5 comments:
Oooh Oooh me me! I wanna learn! Are we doing it while at the Vance's then? I'll be ready!
I thought the Vance's thing was on Friday? Now I'm ALL kinds of confused.
Also..mom, I called the airline afew days ago because after looking through documents, I noticed that we never received Maddox's birth certificate. Wonderful. It'll be here in about 2 weeks..but not in time for travel. Anyway, they said that because he's being checked in under me..he doesn't need one..unless he looks like he's older than 2 which he clearly does not. So that stress is gone.
I know Rylie & Alyssa would love it too. I think I'd even be interested in giving it a shot. Not sure if my brain is capable if picking things like that up though. I've had problems in the past. Well, I did learn how to crochet, but I don't know if there is any similarity between the two. I'd even be interested in checking in for some yoga. I've never tried it.
The Vance thing is Saturday because we can get an earlier start in the afternoon and everyone (afaik) can be there.
Cool, we'll have a knitting class! :o) Boys/men can try it, too, if they want -- knitting was invented by men, they say. Sailors, as a variation on knotwork. I taught David while he was laid up sick last winter.
I'm glad the birth certificate thing is going to be okay -- I guess kids can be dangerous after 2. Micah said they didn't have Madden's birth certificate, either, and they were going to have to scramble to get it.
And -- YAY, YOGA!
Okay, so I'll dig up my yoga leotard. That would be fun. And Mom? I fully believe in the Sun Salutations, but I hate them too. :)
Lyns could use some help with purling, so maybe I'll have her pack her needles.
Post a Comment