Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blast From the Past



and for those on the Weight Loss list. This is from 1961 when Kennedy had the country on a fitness kick. As I recall, we saw some people working out to it when we were in Denver where my dad was on a business trip and we went out and bought the record. I may actually still have it. This was the only time I was ever in Denver until I moved there in 1999, by the way. :o)

I love YouTube -- I can replay practically my entire childhood from there.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious Mom!!

Abby said...

People seriously worked out to that?? That's so awesome hahaha!

Jenna said...

How do I know that song? I know that song! Now I'm REALLY a nerd! Wait, did you used to sing that around the house, or change the words a bit and sing it? I'm sure of it. How else would I know it?

LB said...

I know you have it...it's in the pink record case of 45's Jen found at Mom's house several years back.