Saturday, November 22, 2008

HALLELUJAH!!!!

Got the last stocking for this year done and it isn't even December!!!!! EEYAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

More next year. Of another sort, perhaps, although I *did* finally figure out how this pattern works and this last one went a whole lot faster than the first one more than a year ago.

And now ... random pictures:

Areial view of Jonah. Check out the curls.


Hannah and Noah.


Ethan at the zoo, I think this was San Diego.


Josiah, Easter.


Micah and croquet mallet.


Amanda with My Friend Mandy.


Abby on Christmas morning.


Hannah at Josiah's soccer match.


Josiah at Josiah's soccer match, same day. :o)


Jenna's first day of school. The baby is Amanda.

3 comments:

Abby said...

The picture of Jonah..there's a spinning top on the shelf. I REMEMBER that top like whoah and any time I think about getting a top for my boys..I think about that one. I remember spinning that top and there being a typewriter in a suitcase?? It was a blue suitcase or case that held the typewriter. I remember really super random things. I use things like that to prove that kids really do pay attention. They remember more than you think!


And an obvious aww to how deliciously cute we all were!

Abby said...

Also, silly me! Those are my stockings! YAY!!! I can't WAIT to have them hanging on Mr. Santa. Hurry..Orion's mom sent me a horribly ugly stocking for my birthday and is threatening to send more! But of course I never said anything negative about them..we'll just keep that hush hush.

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Abby's stockings! I'd like a whole new set like that, please. 8. JUST KIDDING!!!!

Those curls on Jonah...exactly like Conor!

These pictures bring back so many random memories for me too. Many good times.