Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, April 20

It's too hot to type and there are insects with really long legs coming in through the window.

Perhaps more when this untimely heat wave ends.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I hear ya Mom. It's supposed to reach 100 here today and my garden is not very happy about it

YogaNana said...

How many tiny little umbrellas do you have?

Sarah said...

We had some long legged insects coming in also and for several days I thought they were huge mosquitos but learned from my neighbor that they were actually a species of flies that eat mosquitos. Not sure if that is 100% accurate or not, but it made me feel a little better about these little creatures.

And yeah, not excited about the heat, however we did use our pool yesterday. That's exciting!

Jenna said...

Man, we're inundated with crane flies and I hate them all. They give me the creeps, even if they don't suck my blood. I'm happy to splatter them all, or lock them in a room with my cat.

So hot. And my allergies are about to kill me.

David said...

Sarah, we have those huge mosquito eaters, too, and we call them "mosquito hawks." They look scary, but as you say, they're really good guys.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.