I DO plan to live forever. Just so you all know. But just in case I'm wrong I think I want my iPod playlist (564 - and counting - of my favorite songs) shuffled and used as background music for the memorial, which should include a lot of Mexican food, excellent dark chocolate and a release of white pearlescent balloons.
Just one of the things one contemplates while crossing the Bay Bridge late at night and hoping this won't be the moment of The Big One. :o) :o) :o)
A little Bay Area levity.
Here's a picture I thought about when I saw the one Sarah posted. Winter 1978/79 -- Jenna, Ethan, Amanda, Josiah.
2 comments:
Awww....fun! I remember so clearly Josiah's coat, don't ask me why. And don't his kids look so much like him? It's crazy!
I love this pic! It's sooo cute! I'm totally gonna save it!
My kids do get their smile from him, that's for sure! I've always had a really goofy lookin opened mouth smile. (Course, it may just be that I hate my crooked teeth. ) But they've all got an adorable, toothy, wide mouthed grin! Either way though, I'm proud to have my kids look like his side!
Post a Comment