Thursday, June 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

I know what you kids are all getting this year, the family gifts. Now, to get the elves busy ...

Heh heh heh.

***but I haven't zeroed in on the Ornaments of the Year yet. All in good time, my pretties!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Nu uh!

And I thought I started thinking Christmas early.

Jenna said...

Lucky! Oooooh, I can't wait. The box from Mom is my favorite of the whole season.

Hey, Mom? I was thinking...remember that delightful Quiet Book you made for us when we were kids, the one with the red and white gingham quilted cover and all the fun things inside? I was thinking that you should make one for me...and Abby...and Micah...maybe even Hannah...(and Sarah, because I just know she's not done!) I could really use that and though I tried several years ago to make on myself, it wasn't nearly as cute and I never put the pages together. Does that throw a monkey wrench in everything you had planned or what?

YogaNana said...

Amanda asked me to make one of those several years ago and I actually found another copy of the pattern and that's how far I got. The one I made for you guys took FOREVER and I don't know how I could pull it off again in multiples. But I'll send you the pattern if you want it ...

Jenna said...

Mother, what takes you "FOREVER" will take me FOREVER AND A DAY. But if that's your best offer, I'll take the pattern. The way you seem to handle mass assembly line production made me think that maybe doing multiples would be easier than just one.

Jenna said...

see how spoiled you've made us all?