http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/gurley/detail?entry_id=44301
Article in the paper this morning. I tend not to jump on board the current Fear Wagon, but this one ... well, let's do what we can, you know? Especially since this flu goes after young people and we have a lot of those.
1 comment:
The Fear Wagon is no fun ride, but the Prepared Wagon is a sweet one. My chemistry teacher last semester talked a lot about this. He's a molecular biologist by profession and he talked about how strains of viruses mutate and become stronger. The fact that the spread earlier in the year didn't wipe out half the world is NOT an indication that this is nothing to fear. It will come back, better than ever, and if not this one, than another one. Being prepared is just smart. I know I bought me some cases of Purell, Lysol, and a big box of N95 masks, just in case.
Post a Comment