We spent the day wrapping packages, I mean, all day, like from 1 this afternoon (okay, so we slept in a little and had breakfast and that sort of thing) til about a quarter after 10 tonight. With a break for dinner. And another break to order replacements for some of my Christmas cd's that have gotten so scratched up that they stall the entire laptop and everything has to be rebooted to get them out. And we played Package Tetris with the boxes. And we took pictures of all the ornaments and popped them into individual baggies and stuffed the baggies into the boxes.
And none of the boxes are ready to go because there is at least one item for each family that hasn't arrived yet. Rats.
Jen, we're sending on most of your stuff (everything for the kids is in it) since they're going off soon. Then another smaller box will trail along in a few days.
The Elves are pooped. :o)
5 comments:
Wow Mom! But in all honesty, it sounds like a blast!!!
I agree with Hannah...it sounds like so much fun! Did David have fun too, or was he just being a good sport?
I must have gotten the listening to holiday music while wrapping presents thing from you. Anytime Chelsea calls and hears Christmas music she knows I'm wrapping presents.
..or maybe I'm dancing around the house with the babies. One will never know, will they?
Horray for Christmas! It's the most wonderful timeee of the yeaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Hooray, indeed! We are anxiously awaiting the package of ornaments! And will hopefully get a package shipped to you before the weekend.
Because you need something else to do, and because I love you, I tagged you again. You give such good answers!
Post a Comment