Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Christmas All Over Again!

Meet Ewell!

So last year the most recent Tree Top Angel bit the dust and happily I found this cool Tree Top Star to knit. What else?

Three folksy Santas:



And the little angel from a few years back:

Randoms:





And this year's:


3 comments:

Jenna said...

Incredible! I am in awe of your hard work, Mom. The village is now housed all over the United States! Very cool. Love your Ewell. This is my 5th year with an artificial tree, and though it was hard to give up all the nice things about a real tree, there are many things I love about an artificial tree as well. Especially how long we can have it up.

I love the pics of the ornaments. Lots of memories. Oh, that round Hallmark one of the little boy looking out the window? Can I dibs that one since Abby got the sugarplum fairy? That was another one of my favorites as a child. I remember the year we got it and what a thrill it was to hang it in front of a tree light. Didn't your mom send it to us?

Oh, and do you still have the corduroy advent tree decoration?

Hannah said...

Wow! I recognize so much there. The nativity scene and the gingerbread boy garland made me go "awww" You are an amazing Mom!

Anonymous said...

I love my ornament! Thank you Mari. It was such a nice surprise.

Lots of love and hugs!