I love your jingle bell wreath (I've been wanting to get one for several years but haven't forked out the money for one yet, and I especially love the colors of yours!) and the gingerbread man garland! I love me some gingerbread men!
Susanna Eve, the star pattern came from e-PatternsCentral.com. You sign up for free and they send you a pattern each day, some knitting, some plastic canvas, some other things, and if you want it you can download it for a couple of dollars. This one has the treetop star and also a star garland. Check it out! :o)
4 comments:
So cozy and festive! I love it!
I love your jingle bell wreath (I've been wanting to get one for several years but haven't forked out the money for one yet, and I especially love the colors of yours!) and the gingerbread man garland! I love me some gingerbread men!
did you use a pattern for the knitted star on top of the tree? If so, can you point me in its direction.
thank you!!!!
Susanna Eve, the star pattern came from e-PatternsCentral.com. You sign up for free and they send you a pattern each day, some knitting, some plastic canvas, some other things, and if you want it you can download it for a couple of dollars. This one has the treetop star and also a star garland. Check it out! :o)
Post a Comment