Saturday, March 21, 2009

Now Who Wants to Knit?

I've been on a knitting fast for about four days now, trying to let the knitter's tendonitis heal, because apparently the *cowboy up* and toughen up approach just was not going to work. It's better now. I hope it stays better.

While I was abstaining, this arrived:

Oh, hooray and huzzah!!!!! I waited and waited for February 13, when it was going to be available, and then I ordered it and waited and waited for it to arrive -- and here it is!

And I can't knit.

But I shall.

This is the same guy who designed the Dickensian Mice I was doing right after Christmas, and I discovered online that he had a Noah's Ark set

which was going on eBay for about $80. The pattern, that is. Ouch! And then I also discovered that Noah and the gang were going to be included in this new book and all I had to do was hold my horses for a couple of months and part with 11 pounds 95 pence, which turns out to be around $17 and change.

Here's some of what it's got inside:







Cute or what? Does this guy have a knitter's dream of a job or what?

4 comments:

Jaz who Doodles and Daydreams said...

The hedgehog and the gnomes are going to KILL me.

I am still attempting to knit, and I seem to get continually worse. But I'm keeping at it, on the theory that it will eventually click.

YogaNana said...

It will. Takes practice to smooth it out after you mastered the stitches themselves.

You are a knitter, you are a knitter, you are a knitter .... :o)

Sarah said...

If you ever feel like trying out that nativity and then also need somewhere to send it, I would happily take it... :)

YogaNana said...

I'll keep that in mind, Sarah. ;o)