and fur in the oatmeal
Some shepherds have too much time on their hands.
That's hilarious! Can that really be real?
I'm giggling! That is TOO awesome!
Hahaha! That was too funny.
The more we watch it, the more we think it's real. I always wanted to be a shepherd but I had no idea of the possibilities. :o)
Mom, your comment is as funny as the video. The whole time I was watching it I was thinking, "She jests, but I think she secretly wishes she was in on the action." How right I was. So cute!
Mom, write a post!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's hilarious! Can that really be real?
I'm giggling! That is TOO awesome!
Hahaha! That was too funny.
The more we watch it, the more we think it's real. I always wanted to be a shepherd but I had no idea of the possibilities. :o)
Mom, your comment is as funny as the video. The whole time I was watching it I was thinking, "She jests, but I think she secretly wishes she was in on the action." How right I was. So cute!
Mom, write a post!
Post a Comment