Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sampler

Mostly pics, too tired to organize thoughts. We had a really really good time in Denver. It was such a jam-packed 4+ days that it would be hard to just sit and say what we did when, but somewhere in there we had a good visit with Nina, who is doing great, bless her; hung out at Micah and Kaiti's house among the kids and saw enough Wii Fitness to convince me that it's too hard for me; attended Noah's ceramics show in Boulder with Jonah and Jen (and on the way back to our parking garage in Boulder we came upon a bus that said "Jump Clockwise" on the front of it, so both Jonah and I did); had dinner twice at Old Chicago and breakfast three times at Mimi's Cafe; hung out with Jaz at the B&N Starbucks and taught her to knit (go, Jaz!!); went to Noah's day job and had lunch, went back to his apartment, gathered up Robin, and all went to Micah and Kaiti's again; went to see our old neighbor and Jonah's excellent friend LIttle Mike and wife Andrea and kids LaLa and Biscuit (they're Jonah's godkids and those are not precisely their real names); drove around the University of Denver; talked a lot. Now everyone needs to come visit us. :o)


















4 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww! Looks and sounds like lots of fun! I want to go visit people! Some day we'll have extra money sitting around, or room on credit cards to cover expenses for traveling.

Jenna said...

Great pics, Mom! That is the first time I've seen Jonah's Jen. Very pretty! All the kids look cute too. Sounds like you really packed in the fun over your short visit. I'm glad Nina is doing well.

Hannah said...

It looks like such fun! I miss my brothers!

And hey Mom, you're looking good. You look like you've lost weight.

Abby said...

Fam!!! The fam!!! I miss my fellas like whoah! Mike and Andrea! Exclamation points!!!!

Looks like you guys had a swell time, lady!