Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Children 0'Mine

http://borderreporter.com/

Check this out while it's still there. Meredith Romney is my uncle, which makes him your great-uncle. I haven't heard from any of that family for years and years but his wife Karen is my Mom's younger half-sister and I knew her pretty well when I was growing up as she was there in Mesa and only seven years older than me. Family in Mesa was just contacted with the news, and Loren called me. So, you know, hold the good thoughts.

Also wondering if Sarah Jensen ever showed up. jenna?

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Mom, I just got word that Sarah was found yesterday, hiding in the woods of New Mexico with some new friends. She seems happy but has no intention of coming home. She wants to stay with the Rainbow Group, or something like that. She won't even contact her little boy or her family. Weird. There's a newspaper article about her recovery on Facebook under "Sarah has been Found" or something like that. Type that into the Friends Search.

YogaNana said...

The Rainbow "Tribe,' perhaps?

I'm not friended to her on Facebook, but I'm glad she showed up. Maybe you could forward me the article?

Abby said...

It's the Rainbow Gathering. Sounds like Hippie type stuff. I looked up the news story on Yahoo

http://www.kutv.com/content/news/local/story/Missing-Orem-Woman-Found-Questions-Remain/14ClWO0o50et-mBfL1JU1Q.cspx?rss=991

YogaNana said...

Yeah, that would be it -- I looked them up, too, and saw that they're having their Gathering in northern NM real soon. It's hippie type stuff, yes.

LB said...

Candy;
Meredith was released early this AM, is ok and back with his family.