Saturday, October 6, 2007

Probably Almost Well Now ...

So I get back to work on Wednesday and find that everyone around me has some sort of long-term stomach virus. My fingers are crossed and I'm taking Echinacea/Goldenseal tincture. Major yuck. Makes it difficult to enjoy October as much as I'd usually enjoy October. Oh, well.

Busy weekend here. Noah and Jonah are coming next weekend and the upstairs needs some putting-to-rights before we actually let someone sleep there, plus there's the usual cleaning and shopping and stuff. The cat hair is outta control, have to deal with that. It would be easier to just shave them but they wouldn't be as cute.

So I'm going to try once more to put up the other pictures from Kentucky. Here we go.


Pre-Party: David enters the Land of Jet Lag.


"Make a wish and blow out the candles!"


"Where to begin? Oh, where to begin?"


"Maybe here!"


Balloons! Kids! Cake! Presents!


Calix and his Great Grandparents. Orion's Grandparents, Dorothy and Keith.


After the festivites: why, it's only a blanket. Not a tired Mommy, only a blanket.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Hope you're all better up there. I love the picture of David, BTW. Great one!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jenna.

Unknown said...

I'm at my best when I'm asleep, you know. :-)

Jenna said...

David, I have a feeling you're always at your best, but I know what you mean.

Mom, I tagged for a meme over at Cranberry Corner. Play? I always love your answers!