Friday, October 12, 2007

Variations on the Make-Out Meme

I was tagged by Jenna to do a meme about Fictional Characters I Would Totally Make-Out With, and at first I thought I might not be romantic. Couldn't think of anyone at all. Although maybe some of Anne Rice's characters .... But then I checked out my shelves and found I don't really read books that feature dreamy hot save-the-damsel kind of characters. Doesn't mean I'm dead, that just isn't the sort of fantasy I read.

So here's my offering. With illustrations. I call it: Still Sexy After All These Years. Ten of 'em, in no particular order. Real, not literary.


1. Sting


2. Johnny Depp

Also, and more to the point:



3. Alan Rickman, who is even better when he's sorta evil:



and best when he's totally evil:



4. Dustin Hoffman


5. Ian McKellen as Gandalf


6. Richard Harris. Okay, he may be dead, but to me he will always be King Arthur.
And he will also always be:




7. Clapton is God.

and finally, like the huge explsoions of light at the end of the fireworks display:

8. David Crosby
9. Stephen Stills
10. Graham Nash

8 comments:

Abby said...

Well..get with the whole band then. Slutty, mom..slutty. Hahaha..it's a jokkkeeee.

YogaNana said...

Well, it's just so hard to choose ...

Btw, notice anyone missing?

Hannah said...

Dud Mom, I'm so with you on almost all of them (Johnny Depp... drool.) But you did forget one guy. Sean Connery. For sure

Abby said...

Mel is missing. He's missing because he's scary nowadays. SCARY.

Jenna said...

I noticed that a certain Mr. McCartney is missing. He's on the jerk list now, right?

Thanks for playing, Mom! This was great! (except for Dustin. Though Adam dreams of meeting him, I don't think he's sexy at all.)

YogaNana said...

I like Dustin mostly for his personality, which counts hugely with me.

Sean -- great looking but I hear he has some icky attitudes towards women. Mel has turned out to be strange, too, what with his anti-Semitic remarks. But Jenna wins the point: I was thinking you'd all guess Paul McCartney, who no longer interests me in the least.

And for the love of God, Paul, give the woman the money. I know it's a lot but you'll have plenty left. Really.

Hannah said...

Dustin reminds me of Dad.

Abby said...

See, I wouldn't have guessed Paul because you've been so over him for years now. But Mel..I know how you loved him in Braveheart (long hair..kilt..horse) and in general and I know he's just been such a turn off lately..so THAT'S why I said Mel. True story.