I would die of boredom floating around in the tropics being waited on. Would probably start smacking the help and telling them to leave me alone. Unless, of course, I could get one to sit with his hands *this* far apart and hold a skein of yarn while I wound it into a ball.
Now, a cruise to Alaska like Jenna took -- *that* I could be all over. And I love it when David and I rent a cabin for a long weekend, a cabin with a hot tub for soaking under the stars, and tall trees all around and a nice little kitchen. We pack in bags and bags of groceries to make the recipes we've decided to try, a jigsaw puzzle, and books to read to one another. Those are some of my favorite times.
As for twins, triplets, quads, etc. -- yup, I always wanted 'em. Not sure what I would have done with them once they arrived.
No comments:
Post a Comment