I've come to realize that my ex is:
quite probably reading this blog.
I am listening to:
the dishwasher. Well, that's no fun, let me go shuffle iTunes and hit one at random ... Hotel California. There.
I talk:
less and less, and listen more and more. I hope.
I love:
this earth, my life, and the people in it.
I lost:
track of a few people I wish I could find again, such as my cousin Cheryl, my old college roommate Kenning, and my friend Mary from Phoenix.
I hate it when:
I can't do what I want to do. Let's just be honest about it. :o)
Love is:
all you really need. No, but seriously -- I think it's all that matters. Ultimately.
Marriage is:
what's happening between people who entwine their lives and care pretty nearly as much about the other's needs as about their own.
Somewhere there is:
an Old English Sheepdog waiting to be mine. Well, no, there's an OEM waiting to be born and then be mine. 'Cause it ain't gonna be any time soon.
I'll always be:
different. But liking it.
I have a crush on:
um, um, um .... nobody, really. I like Johnny Depp (especially doing his Keith Richards thing) and I like Sting, but crush, no.
Well, there *is* Neil Gaiman ... :o) He reads to me on my iPod on my commute. Wonderful voice. Or voices.
The last time I cried was:
when I heard that one of my kids was having a particularly hard time.
My cell phone is:
most often turned off. Because I'm most often either at work or on the freeway. Or asleep.
When I wake up in the morning:
I wonder hopefully if it might be Saturday.
Before I go to sleep at night:
I tell David I love him.
Right now I am thinking about:
how cool it will be if nothing goes wrong with the plan and a month from now I'm actually working from upstairs, where the guy is right now, running a new cable line.
Babies are:
for the young and strong.
I get on myspace:
pretty much never. It's got this Kids' Clubhouse Vibe and I would just rather not know what gets said there.
Today I:
will be looking forward to the end of my shift and the beginning of the weekend.
Tonight I will:
knit!
Tomorrow I will:
clean! write! knit! meditate! chill out!
I really want to:
retire early. :o) It's not like I'd be bored or anything.
The person who is most likely to repost this:
Abby. Hint.
1 comment:
Hey Mom! Glad you played too! Memes are an easy blog post. I always love your answers. But Dad doesn't read your blog. I even asked him too once when you had posted the pics of Noah and Jonah, but he said no, it would be too painful for him. He'll always love you.
Post a Comment