That is TOO weird! My first thought was she's turning clockwise...and that's all I saw. Then I was reading about the whole left and right brain stuff and w/my peripheral vision, it looked like she was turning counter clockwise. So I stopped reading to look at it and she was turning clockwise again. Then I asked Josiah to come look at it and tell me how he saw her turning and he said clockwise too. Then...........suddenly while I was looking at it at the same time, I could see her turning counter clockwise again and so I asked him which leg was down and he said left, but I was seeing right. It stayed like that for a few mins and then I started seeing clockwise again w/her left leg down........freeeeeeaky!
it seems like it's on a timer though..because she'll be turning clockwise and then..ya know..if you wait and stare it goes counter clockwise. So...I think they're just messin with you sillies.
Nope, I think it's "real." I can switch her around by shifting my focus or letting her go to my peripheral vision, however long I've been watching her seem to turn one way or the other.
It's sort of like those black and white pictures that are either a young woman or an old hag depending on how you focus.
7 comments:
That is TOO weird! My first thought was she's turning clockwise...and that's all I saw. Then I was reading about the whole left and right brain stuff and w/my peripheral vision, it looked like she was turning counter clockwise. So I stopped reading to look at it and she was turning clockwise again. Then I asked Josiah to come look at it and tell me how he saw her turning and he said clockwise too. Then...........suddenly while I was looking at it at the same time, I could see her turning counter clockwise again and so I asked him which leg was down and he said left, but I was seeing right. It stayed like that for a few mins and then I started seeing clockwise again w/her left leg down........freeeeeeaky!
Man! I can only see her turning counter clockwise. I feel dumb.
K now I see it
it seems like it's on a timer though..because she'll be turning clockwise and then..ya know..if you wait and stare it goes counter clockwise. So...I think they're just messin with you sillies.
Nope, I think it's "real." I can switch her around by shifting my focus or letting her go to my peripheral vision, however long I've been watching her seem to turn one way or the other.
It's sort of like those black and white pictures that are either a young woman or an old hag depending on how you focus.
It's not on a timer cuz Mike and I watched together and when I would see it switch it would still be going the same way for him.
I had the same experience as Abby, so I thought it was a trick too. Weird.
Post a Comment