Okay, okay, so I like to think I'm a fiction writer, let's see if I can pull this off with my own children.
1. I was really seriously good at *kid things,* or what used to be kid things: jacks, roller skates, tree climbing, jump rope (I could jump double-dutch!), hula hoops, even marbles, which was considered a boys' game.
2. I was always disappointed that none of the children came in a batch -- I wanted to be the first woman to have surviving octuplets, or even two sets of quads close together.
3. My formerly-secret idea of a perfect vacation would be a long cruise in the Carribbean, being waited on hand and foot by a host of suave young men.
4. I've got not one, not two, but four (count 'em, four!) novels in progress, and the minute I retire -- I will have run out of excuses to finish at least one of them.
4 comments:
I'm gonna guess #3. It just doesn't sound like you.
Ok, so I read them all by myself and decided it was probably 2 or 3, but wanted to wait and get Josiah's input and he agrees. So I guess 2 or 3. =)
Oh geezzeee.. I want to say #2..and I also wanna say #3. I know of at least 2 works in progress..and surely there must be a couple more in waiting. I can also see you roller skating and hula hooping. I dunno about double dutch though. That just blows my mind a little bit more than I'd like. I could roll with you on #3 because shoot, who doesn't want to be waited on by lots of gorgeous guys? Count me in. And I also know you and a friend were racing to see who could have the most kids and I think that if you were to pop 8 out at a time..or even 4..you'd pretty much win too quickly. So.. I'm pretty much torn between 2 & 3.
I know, I know, it's gotta be 2 or 3, right guys? I NEVER heard you wish for multiples though. You of all people know how much work 1 baby is so I can't see you really wanting 4 at once. But maybe it was the idea of it you liked. To say you did it. And I can't see that a spoiled cruise vacation is for you. You like cozy, woodsy, intimate much more. I think. I'm going with #2. And you better publish those books!
Post a Comment