
Hannah and Jenna, newly moved into One Dirty Tree. (The house number was 133. There was an old dead tree in the front yard and at some point the kids started referring to the house as One Dirty Tree instead of One Thirty-Three. Of course.)

Noah and Jonah.

One of my favorite pictures: Josiah and Jonah.

Amanda, Hannah, Micah, and Abby. This had to be Thanksgiving evening or thereabouts because Micah is holding one of our traditional gum-drop apple turkeys.

First Day of School! Hannah, Abby, Amanda, Jonah (who was not going to school but wanted to be in the picture anyhow), and Noah. The cat-butt is Sassafrass. The car isn't ours and neither is the driveway -- that was the O'Connors' house next door. We had nine kids, the family across the street had, I believe, ten, and the O'Connors next door had eleven. Something like that. Anyhow, it was nuts, especially in summer.
More another day!
4 comments:
I love these picture posts! How I remember that outfit in the first pic! That coat, the tan cordurouy skirt with the blouse and matching vest, the red knee socks. Hot stuff, I thought I was. Oh, my.
That's right I'm super adorable. *hugs herself*
I remember all of these so clearly. Awww. And EW to the old wallpaper in the girls' bedroom! I mostly only remember that room with white walls and pink trim. That house was gross but I have so many awesome memories that it doesn't even matter.
I love these old pics! Thanks for sharing!
It's funny, I never thoguht the house was gross while we lived there. It was our house and things that were broken or ripped or whatever, was just the way it was.
I love looking at these old pictures Mom.
Post a Comment