Just wanted to put them out there, because they were nominated either in later replies to the original post or over the phone to me.
Hannah nominates 'It" and 'The Stand' as scariest book, and I'll go with those ... Mr. King is definitely good at what he does.
Abby says 'The Birds" and 'It' were scariest movies, and I can't argue with those, either. 'It' as a movie was really pretty horrible and some of us have some issues with clowns anyway.
Amanda says her scariest movie was 'Poltergeist,' and she's surprised no one else said it. I'm also kind of surprised about that. We watched it quite a lot and I thought the kids were all immune to it. Now I find out they were all scared to bits. Sorry, kids! I was scared, too, of course. But enjoyed it. :o)
2 comments:
"It" was good for the first half and then it just got silly. I thought "Poltergeist" was good. That was the one that scared me as a kid. But when you get older, movies just aren't scary anymore. But Blair Witch creeps me out. I saw it when it was supposedly "real", so that added to it.
Poltergeist scared me too... Steve S. sure knows how to build the suspense. Like when the storm was coming and then the tree tried to eat the little boy... Jaws too. It changed my life and ruined any chances of me surfing.
Post a Comment