
1. I'm scared of airborne baseballs and softballs. Not clowns, just airborne baseballs and softballs. And footballs.
2. I don't think clowns are funny, speaking of them. I don't think monkeys are funny, either, as a general rule, and I loathe The Three Stooges.
Seinfeld reruns, on the other hand ...
3. I love Celtic music and I can sort of almost play the pennywhistle on one or two tunes. Or I sort of almost could before I stopped practicing two or three years ago, but I keep a couple of pennywhistles (a C and a D) nearby just in case the mood and the opportunity coincide.
4. I'm a grammar nazi. And a spelling nazi, too. Doesn't mean I don't screw up myself.
5. My greatest fear is developing Alzheimer's, so we do crossword puzzles and jigsaw puzzles and exercise and various other things to try to keep brain cells from floating away and keep the synapses firing. Just the other day I found a yoga exercise that's also said to help. I'll try that, too.
What was your name again?
:o)
6. Sunlight through stained glass can amuse me for hours. So can a good kaleidoscope. Happily, I have an *excellent* kaleidoscope.
7. I was a perfectly comfortable vegetarian for ten years and then one day I needed a tuna sandwich. And that was that.
But I'm not tagging anyone else. Do it if you want to. Micah and Noah (cough!).
2 comments:
These were great, Mom! I'm scared of airborne balls too! This did not bode well for me throughout my school years. And I'm sort of a Nazi about grammar and spelling as well. And the Alzheimer's. . .I know I'm young, but I'm a big fan of The Notebook, and so well, I do Sudoku before bed each night. :) Thanks for playing! Anything to keep you blogging.
I became very self-conscious about airborne balls about the time that I started wearing glasses...back in 5th grade. I had this huge fear of one hitting me in the face and knocking off my glasses...not worried that they'd break, but that I'd get made fun of for wearing glasses. I lacked self-esteem back then.
Fun randoms!
Post a Comment