
Micah the Bat, Abby the Sheep, Hannah and Jenna as Clowns, and Amanda as Princess. The sheep costume was actually from the church nativity play that my friend Kathy Tolman and I wrote and cast and directed and did all the costumes for and which was SPECTACULAR, I gotta say -- and I made this entire flock of sheep costumes and all the 3 year olds were the sheep. So we had a lot of sheep costumes in two or three different sizes and Abby got to be the Sheep for Halloween probably more than once.

A couple of years later. Josiah the Horrible Something, Abby and Amanda as Witches, Noah the Very Fierce Lion, Micah the Dragon, Jonah the Black Cat, and Hannah the Unicorn. I always thought that the Dragon and the Unicorn were my Finest Achievements in Costuming. :o)

And many many years before ... Moi the Short Gypsy. I had a Halloween party that night and this was right before it started, which explains the crepe paper. I think it was 1957, which explains the saddle shoes. Note the naked Ginny doll on the floor. Mesa. 1253 E. Elton, not far from the house most of us had on Spur many years later.
5 comments:
I love when you post little kid pictures! I always drag Orion in to look at them.
The witches were me and Amanda. A typo, I'm sure, because we don't have two Hannahs.
Look at little mom and her little costume!! AWWW!!!! What a sweetheart!
You know how I often pointed at one of you in frustration and said, "I know your name but I just can't say it right this minute!"? I know that's Amanda, but now I'm confusing names in print. Getting old is so interesting! Thanks for catching it.
Awww I love it!! That unicorn costume was my personal favorite. I believe I wore it for 2 Halloweens. Also the clown was when I was in kindergarten. I washed my face after school because I didn't like having my face covered.
I love the pic of you, Mom! So cute! All those costumes! Oy vey! I'm very stressed at the moment as Halloween approacheth and I have not one single costume for any of the kids.
The carved pumpkins in the first picture were mine. :) Adam S. and I did those when we just had Lyns and Dylan.
mom
you are the cutest thing in the world! I love not only seeing pictures of us as kids, but you, because you are so beautiful. Thanks for the pics.
Love,
Amanda
Post a Comment