Monday, August 13, 2007

Flat Out Asking

After trying to be cool about it and all, and trusting that one day the secret will just reveal itself to me. But not only do Jenna and Abby stuff their blogs with pictures, now I see Hannah is doing it, too, and I still can't figure out HOW. The one time I tried (wanted to add some flowers to the wedding in Seattle post), Blogger sweetly took the photo and pasted it at the bottom of the page (not at the end of the post) and also made it too big. Now I can't get it out of there.

I'm traumatized and afraid to try again.

How do you do this? How do I move those flowers?

2 comments:

Abby said...

I tried to tell Hannah how to do this yesterday..but it seems Blogger was being a jerk to her. Um.. okay.. you click that little icon thing at the top of your ya know.. blog writing screen thing? The umm.. the toolbar! Yeah.. that's what it's called. It's the next to last one.. right next to the eraser icon. A picture of a picture. Okay.. find it?

Now..click browse. Look for whatever picture you want..and click "open". Also on that upload screen, there are things that ask you how you want it formatted..or.. the layout. whatever they call it.. and things of the such. I have mine set at "none" and the image size set at "large". Now.. even if you make the image size "small" when the reader clicks on the image.. it will be full size. click "upload image" and then "done". Ya know.. obviously.

Okay.. do all of that? It usually (for me anyway) sticks them at the top of the post. if you want them elsewhere.. click on the picture. It should put some kind of an outline around it. Then click wherever else on the page you want it..and paste it (ctrl v). And BAM.. it should work for you.

Hope that helps even the smallest bit.

Hannah said...

As you can tell from mine Mom, I still couldn't figure out how to put the pics where I wanted them.