...and I'll raise you Four Things.
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Managing Rinaldo's Dry Cleaners in Pennsauken, NJ, when the old girl left town :o)
2. Crafts Instructor for Mesa Parks & Playgrounds (first job besides babysitting, got in trouble for telling ghost stories to the kids)
3. Managed Art Department at A.C. Moore in Mt. Laurel, NJ (first job as a grown up, other than Being a Mommy)
4. On the chemical manufacturer and bottler team at Olin Mfg. (in Arizona), mandatory six (6) nights a week, 9 pm - 6 am. Not a nice job.
Four Places I've Lived
1. Tacoma, WA
2. Ann Arbor, MI
3. Fulda, Germany
4. Denver, CO
Four Favorite TV Shows
1. Malcolm in the Middle
2. Ally McBeal
3. Frasier
4. Weeds
Four Favorite Foods
1. Salmon
2. Really Good Mexican Food
3. Really Good Thai Food
4. Excellent Vanilla Ice Cream
Four Websites I Frequent
1. Amazon
2. Google
3. Knitty.com
4. Wells Fargo :o)
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
(David is pleased to hear I'm not unhappy with where I am right now)
1. The U.K.
2. By the Ocean
3. Deep in the Dark Old Forest
4. On a camera safari in Africa
Four Movies I Love
1. Four Weddings and a Funeral (do I score extra points for this answer on this meme?)
2. Tootsie
3. Practical Magic
4. Calendar Girls
Ta-da!!!
2 comments:
I love those movies, too. Did you know Dustin Hoffmann just turned 70? I can't believe it. To me, he will always be Michael Dorsey. I love him so much in that movie. He's just a big, juicy sexy beefsteak tomato.
70 is the new 45, you know .... :o)
I totally agree.
Post a Comment