Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

The ornaments of the year are begun.

Nope! No photos!

7 comments:

Abby said...

oo oo!! what are they going to be??

Hannah said...

Mom!! You big tease!! I waaaannnnaaaa seeeeeeee. (Did that bring you back?)

YogaNana said...

You could add, "I SAID 'please'!!!"

But, alas, we do not unveil The Ornament this early. This one will be a sort of deja vu for you kids, though. Spiffing it up a bit.

Jenna said...

I can't wait! The package from you is my favorite of the season!

Sarah said...

Oooooooohhhh.....Any hiiiints??!?

Now, I didn't have the privilege of growing up with this tradition (maybe that makes it all that more exciting for me)...but I still LOOOVE getting this package as well! My kids even look forward to it! I kinda wish I hadn't gone all out, our first Christmas together, and bought a bunch of ornaments. It would have been awesome to just slowly let them build up over the years. But alas, the ones we receive in the mail will always be more special and more meaningful than the ones that were purchased from the store.

Abby said...

Yeah but you can't just *not* tell me. I'm so used to walking in and seeing them all spread out around the place as works in progress. Also deja vu? Gingerbread men? Penguins on skis? You should do snowflakes..like the ones you had hung from the windows all of those years ago. I mean.. ya know..at some point. Okay..well, you can just e-mail me and tell me then. hahaha

Hannah said...

Oooh yeah , if you are bored and just need something to do, You couls make me a bunch of those snowflakes. That would be rad