McKenzee is there, but not in this entry -- hers was the first picture I posted when I was 'learning."
There's Mari, too, who is sort of a grandchild but actually she's Kaiti's niece who lives part-time with Micah and Kaiti. I'll find more pictures to load onto the computer today -- quiet Saturday and all -- and see if I can get a few more up here to make it complete. Makes me sad, but I haven't got any recent pictures of Hunter. Possibly some baby pictures somewhere. I'll look.
8 comments:
Man! You have some good looking grandchildren Mama!
You noticed that, too?
Agree!
Beautiful, beautiful grandchildren. Their pictures made my heart sigh.
What a proud Grandma! This is a great collection of pics! Too bad Hunter's missing... (and Caitie and Sean)
Oh, and McKenzee too, right? Anyone else missing?
Mari is also missing. Hunter, Kenzee (though she's down below), and Mari. A grand total of 20.
McKenzee is there, but not in this entry -- hers was the first picture I posted when I was 'learning."
There's Mari, too, who is sort of a grandchild but actually she's Kaiti's niece who lives part-time with Micah and Kaiti. I'll find more pictures to load onto the computer today -- quiet Saturday and all -- and see if I can get a few more up here to make it complete. Makes me sad, but I haven't got any recent pictures of Hunter. Possibly some baby pictures somewhere. I'll look.
Post a Comment