Here's David on Mt. Tam, up in the North Bay.

And Moi not far away. Not pictured: two lizards not far away, also.

San Francisco from Mt. Tam.

The Golden Gate in the fog* (*not the same day, I just like the picture).

And here's where we live. Note the parking problem. And the sign. Signs and trees all lean in our neighborhood.

Now if I could just get that really large flower picture off the bottom of the blog. Oh, well -- this is good.
7 comments:
Glad I could be of help!
Ya'll are extra cute! awwwwwww
Hahahaha The trees lean. That cracks me up!!
I love the pic of the GG bridge! My family went to San Fransisco back in the 80's and I totally remember seeing the bridge covered in fog like that!! Someday I'd love to travel out there with Josiah and the kids.
Great job, Mom! You know, when you asked me about pics, I thought you were talking about for the profile picture. I could have easily helped you over the phone that day with this. Sorry! Glad Abby could rescue you. But, what flowers at the bottom? I don't see anything!
Love the pictures.
Oh! We figured out how to get rid of the flowers. ;o)
Not to lure anyone or anything ;o) but not only do we have the Golden Gate and a swell boat ride under it and around Alcatraz (seagulls optional) (okay, not optional ... seagulls included), but we do, of course, also have ocean and Chinatown and Fisherman's Wharf (crabcakes!) and Ghirardelli Square (includes both chocolate and Lark in the Morning, amazing shop full of incredible musical instruments, many of which are inexpensive and fit in children's hands and then make noise until removed from children's hands) and Golden Gate Park and we're not all that far from redwood forests. We have a zoo, too, but I haven't been there yet and so it hasn't been rated.
Post a Comment