Presenting the latest FO, a bag that folds up (quite a lot larger than I thought it would, but still, it folds up) and rides along in my other bag (aka purse -- for some reason, I have always disliked the word 'purse'), to be unfurled when purchases have been made. Specifically, in our case, purchases at the Hippie Dippie Grocery.
Everylasting Bagstopper at rest:
Everlasting Bagstopped on its maiden run:
Everlasting Bagstopper fulfilling its purppose:
And no, I didn't name it, its designer named it. It's made of hemp yarn, as is my Main Bag. This is the first time I've worked with dyed hemp -- don't think I'd want to wear it, it's kinda stiff even with a lot of use and some washing, but it works great for projects like this.
And it's so very very green in so many ways. :o)
3 comments:
That looks very useful! That's what I need for carrying laundry to and from the washer/dryer. Ocassionally I'll find a laundry basket to take care of the job, but I always hate dumping clean clothes out to free them up. I guess I could just fold/put away laundry as soon as it comes out of the dryer. Nah! That would make too much sense!
Very, very nice, Mom! And David looks so cute! You guys are adorable.
That yarn looks far too fragile to hold up to the wear and tear of carrying stuff - I'm curious how it holds up for you. I love the color.
Post a Comment