Whew! Glad to know others haven't taken down Christmas yet either. I usually have mine down before the 1st of Jan but haven't gotten around to it as of yet. Josiah and the kids did get the tree down the other day, but all the decorations are still up. They will come down today however. I have cub scouts coming over tonight and I gotta clean, which will include removing all decorations.
Oooooh, I love me a red door! Very nice! And cute, fat kitties! I have to buy a new tree storage bag before I can take my tree down, so unfortunately (or not), it's still up and keeping us cheerful.
3 comments:
That Santa is totally adorable!
Whew! Glad to know others haven't taken down Christmas yet either. I usually have mine down before the 1st of Jan but haven't gotten around to it as of yet. Josiah and the kids did get the tree down the other day, but all the decorations are still up. They will come down today however. I have cub scouts coming over tonight and I gotta clean, which will include removing all decorations.
Oooooh, I love me a red door! Very nice! And cute, fat kitties! I have to buy a new tree storage bag before I can take my tree down, so unfortunately (or not), it's still up and keeping us cheerful.
Post a Comment