Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh, Look! Another UFO?




No -- another FO! YAY, WORKING FROM HOME!!

Actually I only started this a couple of weeks ago because I saw it on someone's blog and thought of all the random yarn upstairs. He's a fish, folks, but his tail curls up. So I guess he's a fancy fish. That's kleenex coming out of his mouth like a string of bubbles (if your imagination is good). Or - whatever. I can't get the kleenex to come out nicely so it's all ragged, but at least the fish is done. Function is WAY behind form here.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute!

Jenna said...

Very, very cute! Reminds me of that children's book The Rainbow Fish.

Laume said...

Too funny. At first I thought it was supposed to be a little hedgehog - hey, maybe you could make one like that. Hubby got a tissue box as a Christmas gift from Sam this year - the top of the box is shaped like a gorilla's face and the tissue comes out of his nostrils! Uhm, did my son think about the fact that now I have to have this lovely "decor" in my livingroom forever!? Sheesh. It is funny though.