Awhile back I got a spam comment here (and had seen the identical one on Hannah's blog). Decided I didn't want to get all tangled up in that mess so I set Comment Moderation here -- and then forgot. Abby mentioned it this morning and when I went to look I had 21 comments stacked up, and Jenna wondering if I was blocking her! So -- back to normal.
Now I'm going to call Comcast and tell them I'm not going upstairs to take calls today. Still sick.
5 comments:
Ohhhh Ok. I thought you were blocking all of us. I getcha.
I had a spam comment? I don't think I ever even noticed.
By the by, Guess who's birthday is in 4 days?
yours! And guess who's birthday's in 6 days? awww.
Sheesh, you should have asked me!
Yeah, you and I got the same comment a couple of days apart, some unknown being saying -- wait, I['ll go look -- it was on Jan.12 and it said:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is (deleted by me) . A hug.
So even blogs are susceptible to being tracked by crap now. Anyhow, that was why I set mine to moderated comments. I've set it back.
And let's see, whose birthday might it be? Card might be late, it just got mailed today. I've been too sick (see previous post) to go to Walgreen's.
So glad to understand what happened! I was racking my brain for what I could have said (this time) to be offensive. I really felt innocent (this time!) :)
Sorry you're still sick, Mom. I think mine lasted 10 days, and I still have a lingering cough.
You MUST read A Thousand Splendid Suns! You MUST.
Post a Comment