Potassium normal, sodium acceptable. Eating real food. Walking a few steps without holding onto anything. All the IV's out. Lucid.
David is still in the hospital and we don't know when he'll be able to come home, but he's come back from the edge. They told him his ER doctor probably saved his life Saturday night. He asked me tonight to be sure and thank and the family and friends who have included him in their prayers or lit candles or sent love. And that comes from me, too.
I'm wiped out. I think I'll turn in early.
3 comments:
Very glad to hear he is doing better! Now we will pray for a speedy recovery so he can atleast return to the comfort of his own home!
What a relief! I can't believe he had a scare like that. Good thing you guys acted quickly. I'm glad he's at least doing better, and the prayers will keep coming!
Glad to hear that he's doing better; it's pretty hard on the other side of the bed though!
I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers....
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment