Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fair Warning

I just signed up with Ancestry.com and have been busily inputting ancestors (with what info I still have available), hoping to link to other people's "trees" and move things along, for fun. But! I can also input Descendants! I started sending emails inviting you who are related to me to come add your own stuff and so forth, but I haven't gotten them all sent yet.

If I gave birth to you, there's now a picture of you on the One World Tree. If you married someone I gave birth to, you're next. If you were born to someone I gave birth to, your turn is coming. Heh heh heh.

But if you want to get there first and add stuff yourself, be my guest.

Oh, and David has two lines linked back to some very cool stuff with tiny tiny dates on it, including British nobility, people whose names I already knew. There's a castle involved but most of its walls are missing.

No comments: