Oh, Mom. I feel for you. I had the flu a few weeks ago and it lasted for a long time! I didn't even get to stay in bed! I wish I could make you some soup and read to you!
BTW, just finished The Road. Very haunting. Have you read it? It's going to take a while to come out of THAT world. Thanks for the adventure!
Going on a week now, missed a day and a half of work, put in a full day yesterday but afterward I was a sodden lump. Calling in again today. Poor David is so sick he slept for the better part of three days and he;s just beginning to move around a little.
A couple of friends (one of whom came to visit from Belgium and she landed in this mess of germs) went out and got chicken and veggies and made us a pot of soup night before last, which was the best thing that could have happened. I would be very happy to be read to, Jen, if you were here. And no, I haven't read the Oprah book yet -- I still haven't read A Thousand Splendid Suns or whatever that title was. I've got it ordered from Zooba.
3 comments:
aww...NO FUN!! Hope you feel better soon!
Oh, Mom. I feel for you. I had the flu a few weeks ago and it lasted for a long time! I didn't even get to stay in bed! I wish I could make you some soup and read to you!
BTW, just finished The Road. Very haunting. Have you read it? It's going to take a while to come out of THAT world. Thanks for the adventure!
Going on a week now, missed a day and a half of work, put in a full day yesterday but afterward I was a sodden lump. Calling in again today. Poor David is so sick he slept for the better part of three days and he;s just beginning to move around a little.
A couple of friends (one of whom came to visit from Belgium and she landed in this mess of germs) went out and got chicken and veggies and made us a pot of soup night before last, which was the best thing that could have happened. I would be very happy to be read to, Jen, if you were here. And no, I haven't read the Oprah book yet -- I still haven't read A Thousand Splendid Suns or whatever that title was. I've got it ordered from Zooba.
Post a Comment